Atelier de discussion en anglais ; tout le monde est le bienvenu, quel que soit son niveau.
Chaque rencontre, une thématique annoncée, et cette semaine :
You are in London with your family and have to arrange the following: a visit to Scotland, including transport, accommodation, places to visit, etc.
- What sort of questions will you ask (to a friend or an agent) a meal in a restaurant for 6 people, one of whom is a vegetarian, a second person who is allergic to nuts, and a third for your youngest child ?
- How will you go about arranging this – in advance and when you are in the restaurant? you want tickets for the theater and for a football match.
- What questions will you ask the booking agent?
- You want to visit Buckingham Palace, and even hope that you might speak to the Queen. What will you say to her?
- If she isn’t available you will go to 10 Downing Street (the Prime Minister’s residence). What will you say to him?
Some important things:
- The Let’s Speak English discussion group will meet at 19.00
- If you come to the meetings, you are expected to make a short (3-5 minute) speech on the topic under discussion. (If you aren’t prepared to speak, ask yourself ‘Should I be there?)
- Please inform us if you will be attending these meetings. There needs to be a minimum number of 4 people before they will be held.
Mark & Dan
Réservation obligatoire par mail : email@example.com